View Single Post
Old 10-24-2003, 06:34 AM   #35
Prs4me
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
First off, I'd like to say hi cause I'm new to this board. This seems like a cool board with less junk on it than some of the other creed forums I've seen.
IMHO and beleifs, being gay is no different than stealing a candybar or lying to your parents as you were growing up. Sin is Sin, God makes that clear. Will sinners be allowed into heaven? Yes. Romans 8:20 says that All men have sinned and come short of the Glory of God. So first off you need to believe that your are sinner and give it to God. My pastor once said the pre-requesite to entering heaven is sinning, because if you cant admit that you've sinned then you have a problem. Belieiving that Christ is really who he said he is isnt enough either, the bible also says that even the Devil and his demons believe and tremble. You have to accept what Christ has done for you and walk in Him. Being baptized doesn't get you into heaven nor going to church or doing "good" things. God says that Salvation isnt by works lest any man should boast. You need to believe in the death, burial and ressurection by faith. Kinda like milk, you dont need to understand why brown cows can eat green grass and produce white milk. You just have to accept it. So jus accept what Christ has done. I'm not gay, but I am a sinner, saved by grace, not by the few things I do right. My sins have been payed for by Christ's death on the cross. It's through Him that I have eternal life, not by me.