View Single Post
Old 05-05-2005, 07:31 PM   #51
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

I'm back!

lol, ummm... yeah, not sure where that came from... strangely enough, I'm not even REALLY back since I am still gone and have only got a ten minute chance to get on the internet... oh well. I'm ALMOST back.

Either way... I hate to say this but I think... *looks around furtively*

I might like MF4 more than AB

WHOA. Did I just say that? I might have. I think MF4 had reached a level of originality that AB hasn't yet.

However, I am DEFINITELY hopeful that AB is going in that direction. If Myles gets more input (especially in lyrics... I was so dissapointed by AB lyrics), AB will just be... awesome-er. I know that isn't a word, but, oh well.

As for AB sounding Creedish... The songs that sound creedish are:

OYE
BW
ILM
DTML
SMS
TEIH

Only OYE and BW sound creedish THROUGHOUT but all of them have very creed moments. But apparently the next album will be heavier and hopefully we will be rid of all these Creedisms... I mean, before you all jump on me, I know there will always be a CERTAIN amount of Creedishness in AB. But If we could have more RIFFS instead of chord progressions... Then I will be in heaven.

But really, I am really happy right now with both AB and all the MF4 stuff I have been hearing... It all rocks. It's all good. Now if we can just put the best of both together, the world's greatest band will emerge...

ROCK ON!!! (yeah I'm hyper)