Thread: My Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2004, 10:08 PM   #14
Echelon122
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I'm glad Mark could forgive Scott for Chicago. The looks on his face that night, I wondered if down the road that could happen. MArk's a bigger person than me in that respect. I haven't. I was still angry and upset two days later on the rail in PHilly for Chicago...I was happy to see them seeming to have figured things out, but I was still upset. And that kept getting reinforced as time went on...and while I loved JHMP's press release about it (basically it happened, we can't do anything to change it) it was the utter lack of owning up to being "out of it" (whatever you believe was going on..drugs, alcohol, a combo, whatever)....and then flat out denying anything was wrong that just kept bothering me about it...and it still does.

Even a casual fan knew Stapp had a lot on his plate going into the end of the WEathred tour. But like Terri said
Quote: And as for where the loyalty was, if Scott wasn't really letting the guys in towards the end (Mark's quote is that they really weren't aware of what was going on with him) how could they stick by him? There's only so many times that you can try to help someone before you realize you're running into a brick wall.
AMEN.

I might be a newbie here, but I've been
around a long time.