View Single Post
Old 12-14-2007, 11:56 PM   #6
Stappishot
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Domestic battery charge dropped

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedmarine81) yah i understand what your saying but he gets too much negativity from everyone when in all reality he is not that bad compared to many other rock stars out there.... i think people are just jealous and always have been since he came out with creed and he is one of those men who are always going to have people waiting in the wings to bash him for doing what we non famous people do at different points of our lives.. i dont get how people can be fascinated by downing people just because we all have faults.. instead of talking about all his mistakes we need to butt out of his personal flaws and look at all the good he has done ....

Believe me, I'm not jealous, never have never will be. I love Creed, I wish they where back together, I really do! But scott makes it his own fault by saying how he's done with this and that, then goes back to being a fool. I had enough of hearing "I'm sorry" from him, just do what u have to do with ur life and stop the BS already! Enough with "I'm sorry", then doing it all over again, then saying how sorry he is again. It's like a broken record. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry"!!!! Scott makes people mad at him, I'm just sick of it! But u know what gets me, when people defend a person that they don't know, but will talk about some else behind there backs. We as people down other people all the time, u can't say u haven't cuz we all do. We talk about someone's hair, clothes, the way they talk, walk, gender, etc....etc... We all do it, I do it. Until I see stapp doing good, and doing good for a long time, sure I will praise him, I will be sooooo happy for him, that I will start a thread on how great he's doing. I just want him to have good news, and not the same old bad news in the media! I am happy to see him and jaclyn together though, they do look very happy!!! I just hope it stays that way!!!

Last edited by Stappishot : 12-15-2007 at 11:25 PM.