View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 10:16 PM   #1384
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) September 21st

"The capstone."

When Jesus walked upon the earth, it was not the common people, but those who should have known better, that rejected Him. The learned men of the day, who had studied long and hard, knew that Messiah was to come, but they were unwilling to accept the carpenter's son from Galilee as the Chosen One. They rejected Him and masterminded His death on a cross, but that was not enough to thwart the holy plans of God. Christ was, is, and always shall be the one true Son of God. Those who reject Him build their faith with faulty materials. Only Christ is the true cornerstone of faith. Upon that stone alone can true faith be built.

The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.

Psalm 118:22

Heaven

AMEN HEV, I Got A Message On That Sunday if you wish to stop by my friend it will be in the holding on to God Thread Title The Corner Stone Has Been Moved , AMEN AND AMEN
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done