Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 01:44 AM   #1381
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen!!!

For God Has Not GIVEN US THE SPIRT OF FEAR But Of Love And Of A Sound Mind ....and as to everything we come before him has we our and works and he moves that power of love and mind and makes it living proof in your life and the choices you make by trusting and reaching out to him, PRAISE GOD FOR BEING GOD, FOR THE WORD Of GOD Is quick and powerfull EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD HE WILL BACK IT, and sharper than any twoedged sword piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirt and of his joints and marrow and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart neither is there any creature that IS NOT MANIFEST In His Sight BUT things Are Naked and opend unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do Heb, 4 12 13
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done