Thread: Loss Of Peace
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2003, 10:59 PM   #44
whitebird
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
OK, I'll tell a twist of fate story. A couple of years ago we took care of a black lab. pup for about a week. Her name was Lucy and she was one of the most beautiful lab. pups that I have ever seen. She was 6 months old, and very, very active.

One day I decided that I would try to get some good pictures of her, however it was easier said than done, as she kept running everywhere. I tried to get her to sit against a blank wall, so the picture would show her beautiful coat and features, but she kept scooting backward. She ran into the hallway, and I snapped a picture, she ran up the stairs and I snapped again. Finally she sat down in the dining room, and I got a good one.

I had the pictures developed, but they were very odd. I have had pictures not turn out, but something was very unusial in these.

In the first picture where I had tried to get one of her against the wall, and my husbands arm is in the picture trying to get her to hold still, there is something else. Circling the puppies head, there is a ball of light that forms a large halo effect. In the hallway picture, there is a ball of light moving up from the bottom of the picture. And in the third picture of her standing on the stairs, there is another picture of this moving ball of light. The forth picture where she finally sat still in the dining room, all is normal.

I took the pictures into the best developer that I knew in Minnesota. They were very interested in them, and could not explain what had happened. They then sent me to a developer in Minneapolis, Minn. that the experts use. They determined that there was not a problem with the camera, or the film. What I had caught in the pictures, was something moving very, very fast. So fast that it could complete a full circle over the puppies head in the click of the camera. The man said that he had never seen anything like it before.

A couple of weeks later, I was watching a show about angels. On this show they happened to mention that the name Lucy means "Bringer Of Light". Lucy was the name of the puppy.

I checked my pictures from years past, and have found other balls of light. And I have learned that they are called orbs. In one picture there are six orbs, two of which are moving. I have had them show up in pictures using different cameras, and both inside and outside, and even at sunset at the top of a ranger tower, which is high over the tree tops.

They seem to show up only in the pictures that I take, not my other family members, but I don't know why.

Odd, I know but I have the pictures.