Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 12:05 PM   #2293
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
To Live By Amen And Amen

THE PRINCIPLES OF THE BIBLE AT ALL TIMES, Amen GLORY TO GOD David im press for time But Loved Your Mornings Post AND THAT ARMOUR PRAISE JESUS Its Jungle Out There For Us All Today i was setting behind this is kinda funny i was filling out paper work and so forth behind 3 young boys 18 20 in that age range They Were Athesits And Freaking Debating AND ACKNOWLGING All Their Ways Of How Christ No Way Excist i was setting there Wanting To Use The Chair I was Setting In So Bad To Crack It Over The Heads but i was into a postion where i had to my mind my own thoughts and bussiness ONLY HE THAT DWELLS IN ME David Knew How It Was To Keep My Peace BUT PEACE CAME UNTO ME with the asuring words you,ll get,em later PRAISE GOD WE Must Acknowlge Brother His Ways FORGIVNESS AND MERCY BELONGS TO HIM Without He That Said Forgive Theme Father For They Know Not What They Do IS GREATER The Word Was Furfilled IN HIM AND NO ONE BEFORE HIM David Dont Know James E Rogan BUT KNOW THE HIGHER POWER ABOVE HIM WHO GOVENERS THE NATIONS GLORY TO GOD BUT HE IS ONLY ABLE TO SET UP KINGS AND BRING THEME DOWN PRAISE JESUS, He Did,nt Live By Bread Alone But Every Word THAT PROCEEDS FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD And Gave Us That Example THAT WE WILL NEED HIS TRUTH IN THESE DAYS AND NO OTHER, B/c Why ? None Greater Was Ever Before Him And None Greater Will Be After Him Proverbs 3 5 8 TRUST IN THE LORD Thy GOD With All Thine Heart For This Was One As We Know WAS One Of The Greatest Commandments AND LEAN NOT UNTO THINE OWN UNDESTANDING IN ALL WAYS ACKNOWLEGE HIM AND HE SHALL DIRECT ALL THY PATHS Be Not Wise In Thine Own Eyes THE EYE If Its Not Open Spitrually Or Im Going Say Even If It Is But Not Enough In A Split Second Of The Day AMEN Sometimes Brother You Cant Live What Your Doing i,ve gotta Get Home And meditate On This AMEN WE HAVE TO TRUST HIM FULLY FEAR THE LORD AND DEPART FROM EVIL Because Daily We Our Tested sometimes Evil IS FEAR WE FEAR NOT EVIL BUT WE FEAR HIM THAT MADE THE DAY OF THE WICKED FOR HIMSELF AND HE THAT EXACTLED JESUS OUR KING Taught Us Of Love And Forgivness AND HE IS A GOOD GOD How Do We Know PRAISE JESUS WHEN WE OVERCOME ALL THESE TEST WE KNOW DEEPER HE IS GOOD GOD WE FEEEL WHY IS HEAVEN IS HIGHER AND HE CALLED WONDERFULL HIS CALLED MARCALIOUS MIGHTY AND WONDERFULL AND WE CANT MAGNIFY HOW ALL THE PRAISES HE IS WORTHY OF TODAY PRAISE JESUS, REV, 21 Verse 7 HE THAT OVER COMETH SHALL INHERIT ALL THINGS AND IT WAS HIS WORDS WE LIVE BY THAT OVERCAME THE WORLD BLESSINGS AND STRENETH KATS