Old 10-19-2008, 09:13 PM   #2290
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) September 18th

"Rightly dividing the Word."

The phrase “rightly dividing” is a metaphor derived from the stonemason’s craft of cutting stones straight to fit into their proper place in a building. Precision with words is essential to an accurate interpretation of God’s Word. Let’s be people who care deeply about what the Bible says and what it means, distorting the Word to benefit an agenda is hardly faithful.

Be diligent... rightly dividing the Word of truth.

2 Timothy 2:15

Heaven

AMEN AND AMEN IN THE BEGING WAS THE WORD AND THE WORD WAS WITH GOD AND THE WORD BECAME FLESH, PRAISE JESUS, i felt like bring back your post David JESUS SAID I,am The Truth The Way And The Life AND NOBODY CAN REACH THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME, ONLY HE COULD SURVIVE THE TRIALS BY FIRE AND EVEN TILL DEATH brother the question Is FOR THE WORDS SAKE Luke 16,14,17, And The Pharisses Also who were covetous heared all these things and they derided him and he said unto theme, YE ARE THEY WHICH JUSTIFY YOURSELVES BEFORE MEN BUT GOD KNOWETH YOUR HEARTS FOR THAT WHICH IS HIGHLY ESTEEMED AMONG MEN IS AN ABONATION IN THE SIGHT OF GOD, PRAISE JESUS We MAY HAVE TRIAL AFTER TRIAL BUT THE TRUTH THE WAY AND THE LIFE CAN NEVER FAIL US NO MORE THAN THE WORD OF GOD CAN FAIL US Reading On Down To 16 THE LAW AND THE PROPHETS Were UNTILL JOHN SINCE THAT TIME THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS PREACHED AND EVERY MAN PRESSETH INTO IT AND IT IS EASIER FOR HEAVEN AND EARTH TO PASS THAN JUST ONE TITTLE OF THE LAW TO FAIL US WHICH IS JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS GLORY Matt 26 52, And 54 I Love Those Scriptures WHY BECAUSE ITS JESUS PHI 2 5,11, LET This Mind Be In You Which Was Also In Jesus PRAISE JESUS Who Being In The Form Of God Though It Not Robbery To Be Equal With God But Made Himself OF NO REPUTATION And Took On upon him The Form Of A servant Which He Was Made In The Likeness Of Men He Was Humble BECAME OBEDIENT UNTO DEATH EVEN THE DEATH OF THE CROSS WHEREFORE GOD HATH HIGHLY EXTALTED HIM AND GIVEN HIM A NAME WHICH IS ABOVE EVERY NAME THAT AT HIS NAME EVERY KNEE SHOPULD BOW OF THINGS IN HEAVEN AND THINGS IN EARTH AND THAT EVERY TOUNGE SHOULD CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS LORD THE GLORY OF GOD OUR FATHER ya know in our times OF NEED We Often Need To Here The Glorfying Wonders Praise Jesus Which Is Our Conflict We Often Need The Rich Wisdom Of God And The Mercy Of Our Saviour Blessings And Streneth Kats And Ya Know What Im Praying For Everybodys Peace In Their Struggles And In Their Blessings Through Out The Week David Post On