View Single Post
Old 03-06-2006, 02:49 PM   #15
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Scott Comments On Tape

Quote: (Originally Posted by HigherGirl) I am probably going to be strung up by my toes for this....but...
with all the doubt on HOW the tape was stolen...

Is it POSSIBLE Stapp himself "released" the tape?
I know he just got married, But perhaps, as his wife said "It was in the past"..
so maybe he "accidentally " released it to gain publicity?
Seriously...can a sex tape REALLY ruin a rock stars career? We as the public expect these things to happen...Look and Pam and Tommy Lee...Paris hilton..we're their "careers" REALLY damaged by it, or we're they made more famous with all the gossip about it???

Just a thought...Please don't hate me...

I tought the same and i wanted to post it; but then i tought it wasn't a good idea cause some people would say something like: the Stapp basher again againsthim!!!.
It's really weird that if he had that tape under safe someone else could really get it so easily (whoever we are speculating about). If he really never wanted release that tape he would been more carefuly. So i think it's such a weird idea what you did say Higergirl. And btw, how come we can hate you?....never.