View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 11:01 PM   #9
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by RMadd) yeah, AB also did that Tracks that Rock or whatever on Sunday Night Baseball, I believe, back when OYE first came out.... or maybe it was a few months after? I don't remember when...

I believe they did that on Opening Night this season. ESPN's Baseball Tonight had a feature on them(talking about the Boston thing) and used OYE. Then, a few months later, OYE was performed live at the Derby. So there's a good connection between MLB and AB.

As for Stapp needing all the promotion he can get, I do agree. If WU wants this album to sell well despite competing with SOAD and the 360, he'll need a good amount of promotion. The Nascar and MLB things are a step in the right direction; however, I'd also like to see commercials aired on various network channels, as well as some appearances on late night television(Leno/Kimmel/Letterman) and maybe even an appearance morning show like Good Morning America, Today or Live With Regis. You know, he just needs to hit as many shows as possible and get the word out that he has a new CD coming out soon. If WU does that, I can see the album selling really well.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!