View Single Post
Old 01-05-2004, 10:34 AM   #10
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
You can definitely use it through ebay ... but I believe you can also go directly to paypal.com. If you just go to paypal.com, it will take you through the steps of setting up an account. You will need to link it to either a bank account or a credit card. Then, whenever you make payments through Paypal, it will come directly out of whatever form of payment you designated. It's just like setting up an account to use for online purchases. You can also use it on other websites as well when purchasing items (only if they accept it obviously). It's great because you don't have to put in your account information everytime you buy something ... you just have to enter your login information.

It works pretty easily. Although some ebayers will not accept it. I saw on 20/20 or Dateline or one of those that some people have reported problems with it. I use it and have not yet had any problems. They work with international accounts too ... but not everywhere. It will tell you if your area is not within its region.

Good luck!