View Single Post
Old 06-18-2005, 06:02 PM   #9
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Futhermore

James Ch.5 1.6 We Trust In God To Him Alone Belongs To Glory The Miseries of the rich ...haaaaaaa it sounds good to the unrich..but what im trying to point out those who really trust in riches and put their faith in theme OTHER THAN GOD, is on a path to miseries ..our precious amazing writer in the poem section here at the feed ANN ALLUSION , wrote something called...i cant recall but anyways , she wrote something about ,What was it it dose,nt matter any away what ever we do to protect ourselves with money our food our shelters and so forth ANN i hope you do mind me using your beautiful potery for example THE WAY what should we study the science of self realizing love is the only WEALTH mankinds a puzzle with 2 selves you see which one are you who could you be the higherself flies while the lower self dies let go of the CARNALeyes inside reach for the heavens as one purtiy paves way for the love taught by the son relight the spark once burning insde let go of the illusions the lower self hides as david did goliath will fall breath in the one breath that saves us all reach for the heavens breathing as one purtiy paves the way for the son , Thanks ANN, I will proceed Futhermore
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything