Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2006, 07:57 PM   #7857
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) ^DAMN STRAIGHT THERE IS! HAHAAAAAA!

I hate people that make it difficult to get along with them unless you are like them. Makes me mad, so I know how u feel. I do have some of those intelligentesque, poetic people that are accepting of everybody so there are some out there and the others can kiss my aaaaaaassssss! Oh and tho u like the word bombastic, you are definitely NOT pompous
I KNOW IT DONNA LEE, DAMN STRAIGHT i,ve been so busy with everything i have,nt got around sharing any of my new stuff there be only a few good poets and writers very few the great are few, but only one got the goods, TO KEEP ON BELIEVING AND DELIVERING AND STANDS FOR WHAT HE BELIEVIES IN, and the rest who hit the nail right on the head , will get their crown Haaaaaaa donna you worry to much SISTAH GOING HAVE TO BASH DAT HEAD IN you old tease you HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DAMN STRAIGHT !!!!!!
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You