View Single Post
Old 11-25-2002, 04:02 PM   #47
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by hotforscott
For real though!!!!! I think scott wants jaggar to know his mother, I am sure. A lot of it could have to do with the fact that his biological father didn't raise him. since the judge awarded scott sole custody there had to be a very good reason......... which we will probably never know, but i can almost bet hilaree's visits with jaggar are supervised. kids put a lot on you mentally and i am sure having a child, brought a lot out in Hilaree, a side scott probably never saw before jaggar was born, but i think that he is doing such a great job with all of it. i mean how great is he?????

He is beyond great!!!!! Yeah.... I thought the same thing about not knowing Hilaree long enough before the "true" Hilaree came out, as a matter of fact i am going to start a new thread in Faith/Relgion on something check it out!!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"