Thread: Bon Jovi
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2005, 10:35 PM   #8
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) I love Bon Jovi. I will always buy their albums. They rock like bands should rock. Maybe they aren't geniuses, and maybe they aren super popular, but they are a good old fashioned American rock band in every sense of the title. Plus, with all the other crap that is aroudn these days, they look REALLY GOOD next to it all... lol
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yes of course they bring good balance ROCK IN ROLL there is a lot crap out there man a new stream its freaking hard because forgive me but everybodys dying HAAAAAAAAAA and im like MY Good Lord The Pain And Agoney IM SICK OF THIS LIFE OH WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO ME HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA when i hear lyrics pump out like that damn i will pop in living on a prayer!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything