View Single Post
Old 07-02-2003, 07:36 PM   #7
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Wow, that's awesome that they are back on their feet, hotforscott and that they have a new life, that's great.

I hardly ever see any around Wellington, but where I used to live in NZ, there were quite afew. I remember this one guy, he was about in his 20's, 30's, and he lived outside of a Pub, in a cardboard box with this blanket. His house was like this big step around the back of the Pub, and I was always scared to go around there because he would probably be there and I just remembered him being dirty and stuff, I didn't like the look of him.

I try not to judge either Dogstar, I mean sometimes it is hard, you can kinda tell what ones will be bastards and what ones will be sweeties, but it is hard. It's just so sad.

I never have food on me, but if I saw one and I did I would defenitly give them some, maybe even all of it, if it makes them happy.

And yes Dogstar like you said, that's very true, some of it is due to mental illness, that's why it is so sad I think. But some people are fine, and they still do it...I don't know it is pretty confusing, it's just sad that they have to live like that, or should I say that they choose to live like that. Why can't they just accepct that someone is being extremly nice to them and offering them a nice house, warm food, proper bedding, and a new life? Hmmmm....

Thanks for your input, guys. :P
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006