View Single Post
Old 11-29-2003, 12:05 AM   #20
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-creedsister+11-28-2003 06:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creedsister @ 11-28-2003 06:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-PaulMcCoygirl+11-28-2003 01:23 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PaulMcCoygirl @ 11-28-2003 01:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> It's kind of sick because some 10 year olds are starting to dress like her and their parents don't say anything! [/b][/quote]
i know my neace does shes only 8,,,mother cool with it,,but she was downing me for taking my friends daughter to oz fest,,,she loves ozzy,,,What the heck gives [/b][/quote]
That's SO GAY!!!!!! OZZY RULES!!! he has better/more positive Lyrics Than BRITNEY!!!!!!!! that's a kool lil girl right there.... does anyone else think she's just trying to beat out Christina as Pop's biggest slut?

Jesus + Guitars = Life