Thread: My Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2004, 05:00 PM   #10
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
This saddens me really it does, the whole thing of them breaking up. I will be ever grateful to Creed and Steve for the things Creed has brought me. I think this has been a long time coming and I am glad we FINALLY got some type of explanation. I feel that things must of been pretty tense for this to happen, at some of the shows I saw I sensed the aminosity between them, and let's face it, when that happens and people notice it in the audience well then it is time to call it quits. I will follow Alter Bridge because let's face it, they will rock!!!!! And I will follow and see where Scott goes as well, he has great talent, he just needs to take a step back and reflect on what has happened in the past few years. I wish them all well, and can't wait to see Alter Bridge in concert... I will be in the pit, rocking them on!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"