Thread: My Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2004, 11:57 PM   #1
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
My Thoughts

I knew this day was in the works, but when I actually read that it happened I was taken back. Reminds me of losing a good friend or something. I'm anxious to hear Alter Bridge and Scott Stapp material, but I doubt I'll travel around the country seeing them as I did with Creed. I'm thankful for the 5 times I did see them. And I'm very thankful that I was there in Philly at their last show. It was honestly their best show that I'd seen. I guess we won't be getting a dvd now which that sucks, atleast we have our memories and the music , and the special friendships that we were able to create thanks to this wonderful band.( This almost feels like an eulogy) I wish them all the best. I was really into a band in the 80's called Stryper they broke up and now their together again performing concerts all over the world and releasing new material. They had trouble with their lead singer and it took over 12 years for them to work out their differences and become brothers again and to reunite and create music. I said that to say this , it appears there is alot hardships with each member of Creed with Scott, it may take awhile for them to become the friends they use to be. If they never release another cd as the band Creed , my prayer is that they would develop the relationships they had together in the beginning as best friends, the music is important, but the family is everything.