Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2005, 10:54 AM   #854
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Psalm 30 3.11

indeed Hev its a good lit handbook something in it for every living creature i just can,t never look up why i need unless i write it down O LORD Thou Has Brought Up My Soul From The Grave Thou Hast Kept My Soul Alive that i should not go down in the pit sing unto the Lord Oh ye saints of his and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness for his anger endureth but a moment in his favor is life weeping may endure for a night but joy cometh by morning Lord by thy favour tho hast made me mountain to stand strong thou did,st hide thy face and i was troubled i cried to thee O Lord i made supplication i always place my troubles befor thee what profit is there in my blood when i go down in to the pit shall the dust praise thee shall it declare the truth Hear Oh Lord Have mercy upon me Lord Be thou my helper thou hast turned my mourning into dancing thou hast put off my sackcloth and girded me with gladness to the end that my Glory may sing praise unto thee and not be silent O Lord My GoD i will give thanks unto thee forever