View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 12:21 PM   #38
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
This whole Kerrang thing acheived what it set out to do...get people talking, and paying attention to both AB, and stapp...from a publicity point of view, good or bad...it is publicity...and that is what "sells" (ok..so does "sex") but, think about it...a good soap opera can really draw in a crowd.

I posted how i felt about this at another bb...and after reading what has been posted since my remarks, came to this conclusion...people will read it and believe what they want to believe.

We may have our opinions about what was said, and reacted to it...but at the end of the day...the only ones it really matters to is the people THAT WERE REALLY THERE, and even then..."there is no Truth, only perceptions"...to borrow a phrase.

Mark, purging himself to the media because he feels it's theraputic, at the expense of someone he called "brother" in another time. Stapp, not expounding on the "dirty laundery" because he says he doesn't feel it needs discussed in public...two sides of the same coin...with totally different approaches.

I've always wished AB well, tho i've not agreed with their methods, nor do i like their music...and i've always stood behind stapp...and will continue to do so...

So, lets get on with life...forgive and let go of the pain....because it didn't kill ya...but it did make you wiser...and for that everyone should be thankful...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing

Last edited by Ann Allusion : 01-21-2005 at 12:23 PM.