View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006, 09:09 AM   #60
RoffeDH
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Mark's "pieced together pawn shop band" Quote

Quote: (Originally Posted by Justify) If Mark doesn't want to play Creed songs ever again then he doesn't need to worry about Scott playing them. I don't think Stapp is a saint by any means. He probably did break the promise but If I was him I would play Creed songs too. What is wrong with him wanting people to associate him with Creed. If he wants to sell albums and sell himself that is the best thing he could do.

I think Stapp and Tremonti are both great at what they do. I just think this issue is a little petty. As I and others have stated what is the big deal about solo artists playing their previously released music?

The thing is he doesn't want to sell records based on AB being 3/4 of Creed, he want's to make it without Stapp in the background. The fact that Stapp playes Creed songs just makes it harder for people to forgett Creed an I belvie that is the main goal for Mark since he tried to stopp the best of CD to be realesed...

"If he wants to sell albums and sell himself that is the best thing he could do"
HE DOESN'T WANT TO SELL HIMSLEF... Francly who does? Don't you wish to make it in your way and a way you can be proud of?