View Single Post
Old 11-24-2005, 07:51 PM   #28
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by sina2b) i didnt bash they think hes god. and theyre all women. Im sure no straight guy would be comfortable on their boards.

That's their choice. It might be viewed as unhealthy by you and others, but that's their right, their choice. Not saying I disagree with that view, but just saying that I don't think they deserve all the bashing they get. I don't post over there, but I do read the forums. They all seem to be nice, mature people who just happen to think Stapp is awesome. Nothing wrong with that, as there are millions of fan sites dedicated to tons of famous people that are just like PBF.

As for straight guys feeling comfortable on their boards...well, as far as I know, Marcos is straight and he is a member of PBF who posts. I don't know if he feels comfortable there, though. I guess he'd have to tell you that. There's other male members there who post. Nothing wrong with being a fan of Stapp and wanting to go to a forum that is always positive about him.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!