Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2006, 12:05 PM   #1065
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise The Lord For He Is Worthy To Be Praised

THE FRAILTY OF MAN, MAN That Is Born Of A Woman is of a few days and full of trouble He Cometh Forth Like A Flowetr And Is Cut down he fleeth also as a shadow and continueth not and dost thou open thine eyes upon such an one and bringest me in to judgment with thee? who can bring a clean thing out of unclean not one seeing his days are determinded the number of his months are with thee thou hast appointed his bounds that he cannot pass turn from him that he may rest till he shall accoplish as hireling his day. FOR THERE IS HOPE OF A TREE IF IT BE CUT DOWN THAT IT WILL SPROUT AGAIN AND THAT THE TENDER BRANCH THEREOF WILL NOT CEASE THOUGH THE ROOT THEREOF WAX OLD IN THE EARTH AND THE STOCK THEREOF DIE IN THE GROUND !!!!!!! YET THROUGH THE SCENT OF WATER IT WILL BUD AND BRING FORTH BOUGHS LIKE A PLANT BUT A MAN DIETH And Wateth Away Yea A Man giveth and where he is as the waters fail from the sea and the flood decayeth and drieth up so man lieth down and riseth not till the heavens be no more they shall not awake nor be raised out of their skeep o that thou wouldest hide me in the grave that thou wouldest keep me a secret untill thy wrath past that thou wouldest appint me a set time and remember me if a man die shall he live again all the days of a apponited time will i wait till my change come Thou Shalt Call And I Will Anwser THEE THOU WILT HAVE A DESIRE TO THE WORK OF THINE HANDS For Now Thou Numbers My Steps Dost Thou Not Whatch Over My Sins.... job 14 Message st Mark John did babtize in the wilderness and preach the babtism of repentance for the remisson of sins and there went out unto him all the land of judaea and they of jerusalem and were all babtized of him in the river of jordan confessing their sins and john was clothed with nothing but camels hair and with a girdle of a skin about his loins and he did eat locust and wild honey AND PREACHED SAYING THERE COMETH ONE MIGHTIER THAN I OF WHOSE SHOES I,AM NOT WORTHY TO FILL indeed have babtize you with water BUT HE SHALL Babtize You With Fire And THe Holy Ghost and by love were we all saved and babtised HIS SPIRT BE OF LOVE NO LOVE GREATER AND BY HIS BLOOD ALL OUR SINS BE WHASHED AWAY Like A Great And Mighty Flood For this is the blood of my new testament Love One Another The Way the way i have loved you
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done