Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2006, 01:08 AM   #1056
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise The Lord

WE Can Praise The Lord FOR HE IS WORTH TO BE PRAISED, THE MIGHTY GOD, Even the Lord Hath Spoken And CALLED THE EARTGH FROM THE RISING OF THE SUN Unto The Going Down Therof Out Of Zion The Pefection Of Beauty God Hath Shined Our God Shall Copme And Shall Not Keep Silence A Fire Shall devour before him He Shall Call to the heavens from above and to the earth that he may judge his people Gather My Saints together unto me those that have made a covenant with my Sacrafice And The Heavens Shall Indeed Delcare His Truth And His Righteounsness FOR GOD IS Judge Himself I Will Speak And I Will Testify Against Thee I,am GOD EVEN THY GOD, Pslam 50 , Pslam 45 My Heart Is Inditing A Good Matter i speak of things which i have made touching the king of my tounge is the pen of a ready writer thou art fairer than the children of men grace is poured into thy lips thereof God Hath Blessed Thee Forever GIRD Thy Sword upon upon thy thigh O Most Majesty And In The Majesty Ride Prosperously Because Of Truth And Meekness And All That Is Right And Thy Right Hand Shall Teach Thee Terrible Things Thine Arrows are sharp in the heart of the kings enmies whereby the people FALL UNDER THEE thy throne O GOD is Forever And Ever The Sceptre Of Thy Kingdom Is Right Sceptre Tho Lovest The Rightounsness And Hate The Wicked Therefore GOD THY GOD Hath Anointed thee with oil and gladness, Pslam 42 O My God Please Oh God my soul is cast down within me and why art thou disquietd me hope THOU IN GOD FOR I SHALL YET PRAISE HIM FOR THE HELP OF HIS COUNTENCE my soul has gone down and cast within me therefore will Remembear thee , Deep Calleth Unto Deep At The Noise Of The Water,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done