View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004, 11:35 AM   #14
RockGoddess
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Or did all the positive things Creed brought into our lives with their great lyrics and music about unity, love and peace die with their demise?

O.k. - I guess I'll continue. LOL

Kim, I agree with you completely! Creed made an amazing impact on my life. I will always love the music. And I've made amazing friends because of Creed. I however, no longer think Stapp is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I used to! But not anymore.

And I don't respond only to the negative things about him. I have posted in threads where I thought he looked good, looked healthy etc. When I first heard his single I commented on how good it was to hear that voice again. I would be more than happy to be the heralder of good news where Scott is concerned. But it's hard pressed to find anything out there. There have been some conflicting interveiws (in my opinion they were conflicting) and a single. No concerts, no musical guest appearances, no meetings with fans, no charity work, no cd release...... nothing! Some parties in South Beach maybe but that's about it. I will have no problem posting when I think Scott has done something really wonderful.