View Single Post
Old 08-25-2003, 11:37 PM   #4
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I bought it last year at the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland after I saw Creed in Cincinnati...It doesn't have a whole lot of the band on it, mainly people talking about them and how they got started. Just a few pieces with the guys. I guess it would depend on how much it's going for. I'm an e-Bay freak and have purchased tons of stuff recently from there, but I'm not too fond of buying cd's, dvd's, or movies on there. I just bought a supposed Creed Unplugged & Unreleased cd and it turned out to be a burned cd!! It really PISSED me off, paid $26 for it, it sounds ok, but I'm really pissed it ended up being burned and the seller made the cd jacket for it and that's what I saw in the ad, thought it was legit, and it wasn't...If you're really interested in getting it, I'd e-mail the seller to make sure it's the "real" thing and not a copy of it...just an FYI for ya...Good luck!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed