View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 06:59 AM   #3
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Love and Appreciation

...okay....here we go!

1. I love and appreciate what is going on inside me, I found this beautiful picture yesterday. Its called an Oligodendrocyte, they are inside you and they protect your axons, so that nerve impulses in the brain can travel safely and quickly. They have tentacles, and with those tentacles they wrap around the process of an axon. Much like the protective coating of a wire. Isn't that Fascinating?..they are little body guards.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Oligodendrocyte.png

2. I loved it when we were at the beach and decided to walk on the sand at night, it was a full moon, and around the moon was a beautiful halo. We found out later this was a rare occurance.

http://www.orbwar.com/light/P1010845...-moon-halo.jpg

3. I love that I have encountered some really amazing people lately. Yesterday I was on the stair climber and this elderly man was laughing at me. I was waiting for my running through the wall moment. My 2nd wind...He caught me right when the body wants to give up. He said, "Are you tired...?"
I said, " This thing will wear you out, but its so good for you." He Said, "VERY GOOD FOR YOU." ...I assured him that I will make it, don't let the look fool you..I am just getting started. He laughed...and shook his head.
Great people...

4. I love that I am never alone. Even when I go in a quiet place..I am visited. So thankful for that. No amount of money, no material possession, no amount of fame or popularity can top that. Its everything in life that one could ever want. I feel so Blessed.

5. I love that I am going another road trip in two weeks, Mountains this time. I am not a big fan of cold weather, so this will be a quick trip. There is some beautiful scenery to soak up... however, I will look like an eskimo.

Last edited by Sasa : 02-16-2012 at 07:02 AM.