Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 12:28 PM   #893
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Indeed

it may be easier to settle for the easy way out of a spirtual path but its not worth missing The Glory And Purpose And Plan Of The One Who holds us on this road is the cross we bare for sale at any price Enter ye in at the strait gate for wide is the Gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction and many there be which go in threat because strait is the gate and narrow is the way which leads to life and few be there find it matt.ch 6.13.14 Also a confusing times but through a narrow path peace will not be kept from you Matt.11 34.39 Think Not That I,am come to send peace on earth i came not to send peace but a sword for iam come to set a man at variance against his father and a daughter against her mother and a mans foes shall be of his own house hold he that loveth a father or a mother more than me is not worthy of me you will find for a many reasons but for your own good toward the will of God for it was written A Man Shall Forsake His Mother And His Father And Cleave To His Wife EPH 4.29.32 For No man ever yet hated his own flesh but nourisheth and cherisheth it even as the Lord the Church For we are members of his body of his flesh and of his bones AGAIN for this cause shall a man leave his father and mother and shall be joined unto his wife and they two shall be one flesh This Is A Great Mystery But I speak Concering The Church And He that Taketh Not his cross and follow me is not worthy of me he that findeth his life shall loose it and he that loseth his life for me shall find it Pslam 7 O LORD MY GOD In Thee do i put my trust save me from theme that persecute me and deliver me lest he tear my soul like a lion rending it in pieces while there is none to deliver O Lord My God if i have done this if there be iniquity in my hands If i have Rewarded evil unto him that was at peace with me Yea i have delivered him that without cause is mine enemy persecute my soul and take it yea let him tread down my life upon the earth and lay mine honour in the dust Arise O Lord In Thine Anger Lift Up thyself because Of The Rage Of Mine Enemies And Awake For Me To The Judgment that thou hast commanded AMEN!!! Pslam 29 GIVE unto The Lord O Ye Mighty GIVE UNTO THE LORD GLORY AND STRENTH Give Unto The Lord The Glory Due unto his names worship The Lord In The Beauty Of holiness The Voice Of The Lord Is Powerful The Voice Of The Lord Is Full Of Majesty The Voice Of The Lord Breaketh The Ceadars Of Lebannon He Maketh Theme Also Like Also to skip Like A Calf Lebanon And Siron Like A Young Unicorn The Voice Of The Lord divdeth the Flames Of Fire The Lord Sitteth Upon The Flood Yea The Lord Sits King Forever The Lord Will Give Strength unto his people with peace
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done