Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 12:49 PM   #1754
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
That Was Beautiful

Brother Luke 4 16,21,AND HE CAME TO NAZARETH WHERE HE HAD BEEN BROUGHT UP AND HIS CUSTOM WAS, HE WENT INTO THE SYNAGOUE ON THE SABBITH DAY AND STOOD TO READ, GLORY GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY {{{ All Young Lions In The Valley And In The Widerness }}}HOLD ON GLORY AND AGAIN HE STOOP UP AND READ AND THERE WAS DELIVERED UNTO HIM THE BOOK OF THE PROHET ESAIAS AND WHEN HE HAD OPEND THE BOOK HE FOUND THE PLACE WHERE IT WAS WRITTEN Shhhhh**My Friends And My Brother David IT WAS WRITTEN GLORY GLORYYYYYYYYY The Spirt Of The Lord Is Upon Because He Hath Anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor he hath sent me to heal the broken hearted TO PREACH DELIVERANCE TO THE CAPTIVES AND RECOVERING OF SIGHT TO THE BLIND TO SET LIBERTY TO THEME THAT ARE BRUSIED , to preach the acceptable year of the lord, And He Closed the book and he gave it again to the minister and sat down and the eyes of all theme that were in the synagoue were fastened on him I like That FASTENED ON HIM GLORYYYYYYYY OH GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GLORYYYYYYYYYYY And He Began to say unto theme, THIS DAY IS THIS SCRIPTURE FULFILLED IN YOUR EARS, and all bare him witness and wondered at the gracious words which proceeded out of his mouth And They Said Is Not This JOSEPHS SON? and he said unto theme YE WILL SURLEY SAY UNTO ME THIS PROVERB PHYSICIAN HEAL THYSELF WHATSOEVER WE HEARED DONE IN CAPERNAUM DO ALSO HERE IN THY COUNTRY AND HE SAID And Left A Message To All His Sons And Daughter who walk After Not The Glory Of Man And Who Are Following The Blind And Make Long Speach And Fancy Words And BRASS Cold Sounds For The Glory Of SELF But Those Who Follow His Spirt SHALL COME OUT OF THE CLOSET With His Truth And Spirt GLORY To God You Know Even Then at that time THE GLORY OF THE FATHER WAS DESENDING ON HIM and this scripture tells us right there AND HE SAID Verliy I say Unto You No Prophet Is Accepted IN HIS OWN COUNTRY
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You