Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2004, 03:16 PM   #5114
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher_Desire) Dang. I wish I had a girl like you.
and, being positive isn't really a trait of mine... no confidence... my looks, lets just say "meh."

Women say they want a guy with a sense of humor. I've tried that, and it's a lie.
Women say they want a "bad boy." From experience, I say, that is a lie.
Women say they want a guy who can listen to them. That's a crock of s***.
Women say they want someone who can sympathize with the. From experience, they think you're weak if you do that.
Women say they want a guy who will treat them right. I do, and what they say is a lie.
They all end up leaving me. Why don't I have the will power to become gay!?!?!?!

H-D

Darling!!!! Everything except gay!!!! The world doesn't need more gays...that's for sure Colin.

You are right about what you wrote...but let me tell you about my experience in love and sex about what a woman wants...and i don't share the most of them......For the rest of women in this board....all of you can correct me if you desagree.

A woman wants a guy who's himself and doesn't pretend to be what he is not.
A woman deeply wants comminments in a relationship...and sometimes that's wrong...live the moment and don't think about tomorrow...men do that.
A woman wants a guy who's great in sex and doesn't get surprised when the woman takes the iniciative on bed (at least me).
A woman wants a guy for the good and bad moments.
A woman wants a truly faithful guy.....there's no more guys like that!!!! Forget it!!!!.
A woman wants to be surprised in a relationship and that the guy don't forget aniversaries, birthdays, holidays etc...
A woman wants that the guy picks up the cellphone everytime she calls.
A woman wants a misterious guy...otherwise if the guy is too normal...there's no atraction.

Colin, my very good advice is....when you are looking too much for something, you never get it. So sometimes it's better to wait and something good will come to you. I know about it.