View Single Post
Old 05-17-2005, 10:53 AM   #28
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by Jester) I feel that christians who don't read objective materials or look outside the "box" they live in are irresponsible at best this is just my :2cents"
Fair enough. I agree heaps with that.

But I am gonna be very careful reading stuff like the Gnostic Gospels cos there is tarot reading and alchemy involved to name two of their spiritual sources.

I have looked into alchemy and tarot reading, so I will think twice about anything else coming from the Gnostic collective!

....This aint just about literature with you though, your whole issue with Christianity. It aint just about U reading something and the lights turned on. And I recon U know that.

Also, for others that spoke of christians doing dumbass shit in the name of God over the centuries, I totally agree with U. I unfortunately have met Jesus and am in love with him, so I am unfortunately associated with them! Bah!

One thing the pope did was bless tanks as they went out to war once. Grrrr. See what I mean? Just drives me NUTS!

ROCK HARD!!!