View Single Post
Old 01-05-2004, 10:59 AM   #89
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quite frankly Wind-up, CreedINK and all of the other "management" of CREED to me has been a BIG dissapointment. Creed's music is untouchable in so many ways but it seems for now it has come to an end. I still stand firm in that I think they ALL are great musicians. I think MARK is incredibly talented and you better believe whatever he does with this new band I will be there in the front ROCKING along with them. And Scott, well he is the initial attraction to CREED for me, that voice, that soul, that PASSION!!!!! Sorry that part of him will NEVER be replaced by anyone. I think they all will do great in whatever they do. It is kind of like a bad relationship ( going through it now, bare with me) both parties can be good, but just not "good" together. They were great for so long together but you know what you can't "force" people to mesh or get along, it has to come naturally. And if there are unresolved problems well then there is going to be "issues" Simple as that.

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"