View Single Post
Old 01-04-2004, 10:24 PM   #80
chafin24
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlvr) I'm not sure I'm following you here.

I'm saying people are just hard on Stapp ... I don't really know why. I just don't understand it. It's like they just pick at everything the guy does. It has always been that way and now with all that's going on lately, it seems it's just gotten worse. For a lot of people (not everyone), sides have clearly been taken. With so many people in Mark's corner, I feel Scott could use all the help he can get. It just seems to me he's been left out in the cold and it makes me upset.

I would never think that Scott can't make it on his own. In fact, I hope to God he does. But we are only hearing about what Mark and Flip and even Brian are up to. No one seems to know anything about Scott's project. I'm just saying that whatever happens with their solo careers, I still want Creed.

Regarding your comment about Brian and the "vedder rip off" thing ...
Are you saying Scott should not associate with Brian or vice versa?? I'm just not following. Personally, I think what Brian said should be taken as a compliment by Scott. He was defending him by what he said. I'm not saying he should have said it ... but I'm just saying that I believe he meant it in a positive manner towards Scott to defend him in all the Vedder comparisons.

Whatever ... I just want this whole thing to work out for everyone.

this turning out to be a good dicussion thread.