View Single Post
Old 02-18-2005, 10:18 PM   #9
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) The corinthian church were told that they were wrong and I am telling you that you are as well. A sprinkling on a babys head or dunking a corpse in water is not going to save someone. It is their decision. Nothing the perfect Latter-day saints can do to change that! Point is, they will meet Him, say that their dead body was baptised and He will say, "I never Knew you", even to some who think that they rebuked demons in His name.

You can dig up every grave and dunk dead folks in water, but it wont do a thing; U can read other books but the Holy Bible, and that wont do U any good as well...
Shows how much you know right there. Baptism for the dead doesn't involve dunking a corpse. You're so far off it's not even funny.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Oh and now that U R an elder they must have confided in you about getting your own planet. Right? So what do U think of that? We never heard back from U.
Again, very wrong. No one gets their own planet. There is nothing that says anyone can or has. See, you think you know things about the LDS church, but you don't.

On a side note, I can't remember the verse offhand, but it says that you must be baptized to be saved. Is it rational to think that if one dies without being baptized, they cannot be saved? Jesus said that everyone would have the oppurtuninty, but not everyone who has died has. So is there no hope for them? Wouldn't God have compassion and continue his work?

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"