View Single Post
Old 03-11-2007, 11:46 AM   #117
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Wisdom Of The World,

[color="Sienna"]we live in this world but as it has been long preached by teachers and preachers we ARE NOT OF ITAnd Living And Breathing in this World we do indeed get side tracked but never forgeting the first love OF OUR SPIRTUAL EYES WHEN THEY WERE ONCE ASLEEP AND THEN AWOKE the trials the burdens and long suffering and day to day life can make one forget in a instant DEAR GOD WHY AM I HERE, GLORY TO GOD, TO HIM BELONGS THE GLORY, WHEN YOU ARE NOT OF THIS WORLD YOU WILL INDEED KNOW YOUR NOT A CHILD OF THIS WORLD BUT A CHILD OF GOD AND CHILD OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD, you will indeed here of things of God And God like stuff and hear words of the fools and the false ones and some wise, BUT BY KNOW MEANS FORGET YOURSELF, AND THE GOD WHO CALLED U BY NAME,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You