View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 01:17 PM   #2
guitardude1985
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Three Years and .....The world needs creed

Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremontixriffs) Just sitting listening to creed songs and wondering when and if creed will ever reform. Yeah Alterbridge is a great alternative being able to listen to Mark shred but it sure as hell isn't the same! I really hope AB's new album kicks ass but at the same time I wish they would all grow the f!@k up and reunite. Its probably not going to happen but uf Alter Bridge falters again on this new album...There always is that chance!!! Peace

Creed won't reform for a number of reasons. Many of what I can think of is because of the work ethic conflict between mark and stapp in the creed days that pretty much jepradized creed since HC. Stapp as I have read recently has not been doing so well reguarding stapp's substance abuse. So correct me if I am wrong on that. I would not count on anything of a creed reunion anytime in the near or distant future.

I think One Day Remains has some of the strongest meterial the ex members have put out by a huge margin to date and hope this next album will up the ante. Besides mark and the rest of AB seem to be pretty happy with what they are doing, and if their happy I don't think they would want to go back to the days of extreme media strutany and what not. But I guess there is always a chance, but I would not put any money on it.