View Single Post
Old 01-01-2003, 02:41 PM   #11
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: You people are all a bunch of tools. I am a die hard Creed fan, but you people cut no one any slack. All you do is speculate and gossip about Scott Stapp and Creed and Scott's son. I belong to other message boards and this one is by far the most pointless one of them all because all it is is people guessing what is going on and then hyping it up so people will talk about it. Just sit back, enjoy Creed's music (Cause I know thats what I do), and wait for OFFICIAL news to happen, not petty gossip.

Perhaps I am defensive because you come here on the OFFENSIVE to bash us. You call us tools, you tell us to get a life and I'm suppose to smile and welcome you aboard?

Quote: I was at Chicago this year, the past two years, Milwaukee and Madison. So I am in a position to tell these people to get over it that there will be better days. Terib, you sure are on the defensive today, you must feel guilty for all the speculating you do.
And I was at East Rutherford, Camden, Ft. Wayne and Philly, so I, too, am in a position to tell people that better days will come. I may speculate about what is happening, but if you'd take the time to READ what goes on, you'd see that most of the speculation is in DEFENSE of Scott. I am not a basher. I don't speculate that he's a drug addict, as some have done. I don't speculate that he's got mental problems as some have done. Please don't just jump on this bb, read a few posts (many by those who just joined to vent their negativity) and assume to know us.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.