View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 05:04 PM   #12
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Proof that God exists...

Now I,ll Speak Up For Nick Miller Now Burried And Gone HE Was Just Trying To Get Me All Fired The War In The Middle East Revoles Us All, Its The God Like War And As Always Revolves The Bible And The Book Of Revelations Itself The Book I Call Of Endless Interpertations Kinda Fits Its Precious Name you,ll get 3 or 4 preachers and they will exchange Opinons And revelations AND if you A got a war right there johnny on the spot I,ll Be the first to kiss your fanny on main street And Invite Alll Your Friends To Come What Ya Do It I Say AMEN Its A Book Of Warfare And Confusing Who Are Not Steadfasting IN JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS He Said My Words Is The Auther Of Confusion But Of Peace AND We Can Have PEACE THROUGH JESUS Through These Wars The Only Real Peace, For I,am With You Even Till The End Of The World I dont Care If You Where Black Like Johnny Cash Or Your A metal Head I,am And I Wear Black A Lot Of These Old Stero Types Has Still Not Left Some Peoples Head PEACE BE WITH YA, Burried And Gone