View Single Post
Old 01-11-2004, 01:06 AM   #11
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) yo hows about sending me a pm with the dudes Email add..My advice tell,em to eat crap and die REALLY :
I already did something similar. It didn't work. Dudes, he's an alchohaulic (How ever that is spelled????) Cuz one of the replies he sent said something along the lines of I can't argue right now, I'm too drunk
I was like, no wonder you don't like Default, your too drunk to know what's good! I think I actually tried to insult him at one time and said "you probably listen to crappy bands like limp bizkit" I don't remember if I almost did that, or if I did. I should send pictures of Scott to him, since he apparently doesn't like Scott. I should try and activate that free e-mail I don't use anymore!
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp