View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 09:13 PM   #4
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Big Brother (1984) health care

Obamacare is also about the government coming into homes and usurping parental rights over child care development. It's outlined in passages like Section 440 and Section 1904 of the House bill (page 838) under the heading: 'Home visitation programs for families with young children and families expecting children,' which would provide (via grants to states) for home visitation programs to educate parents on child behavior and parenting skills. ... The bill says that the government agents, the 'well-trained and competent staff,' will 'provide parents with knowledge of age-appropriate child development in cognitive language, social, emotional and motor domains ... modeling, consulting, and coaching on parenting practices, skills to interact with their child to enhance age-appropriate development.'" All that is in the bill.
I am a father and I do not want government agents coming into my home and telling me how to raise my son.

-Homer Simpson