View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 02:30 AM   #8
RMadd
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
ok, you'll have to bear w/ me a bit here, but i've actually had this dream twice, and still have a vivid image of it in my head, though it's been a few years since i had it last.

picture a big open room w/ a very high ceiling, like a cathedral without any pews. on the 2 long sides, there are 2 corridors, blocked off by an immense wall, but that has a doorway (with no door) every 8 feet or so. a fair amount of the dream involves me running down the corridor on the left, looking in each doorway as i job/run by, but not actually entering the open room for quite some time (there appears to be no reason to this, since i'm not running from anything or afraid of anything in the dream). finally, i decide to enter the room and, at the end, it's alot brighter (maybe a big window at the end? i can't quite recall) than the corridors, which were pretty dimly lit. so, anyway, near the end of the room, there's this helium-filled balloon. and evidently i have to catch it. so i run towards it and jump... too low. i jump again, and miss. i keep jumping, but the balloon keeps rising slowly, but i never miss it by more than a few inches. and then that's usually about when i wake up or the dream ends, after i've failed to catch the balloon a number of times.