View Single Post
Old 09-29-2005, 10:55 AM   #70
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) Which must mean AB is lying, right?

No, I believe there is some truth coming from both sides. I never said that AB is lying. I just happen to believe Stapp when he says that he had some bad health problems, and that he should have shared that information with the rest of the band.

Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) Well, yeah, he has said some smart things, but pretty many of those smart things are lies! Like he's still friends with AB, etc, etc. Cut the crap, everybody knows you're just pulling flat lies, it's obvious! I guess the worst one was when he said he and Mark had sat over the phone and decided which songs that would feature on the Greatest Hits collection. Mark didn't even wanna release that collection! And if you check out the booklet it says that some guy named Ryan Smith is the the one who fixed the setlist. NOT Stapp or Mark. That made me kinda mad!!

Like I said above, I believe there is truth coming from both sides. Of course, none of us know for sure who is telling the truth and who is not. The GH thing was a lie, that much we know for sure. But, I'm wondering if Stapp was told by WU to say that? I mean, I find it hard to believe that he would flat-out lie about that. But maybe he did. Who knows.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!