View Single Post
Old 09-26-2005, 11:03 AM   #62
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) Wait a minute! I wasn't angry with Stapp or insulted him for that reasons. You just asumed I did. The only thing I said was that I understand Mark, Flip and Brian for "leaving" Stapp when he didn't want to write anymore material for Creed after a long break. And they said in that Karreng interview that there was a genue dislike for Scott for a very long time, and I suppose they just had enough with him. Stapp seemed to have a tough time growing up and I think that has really effected him and his way to be. I really don't think he's an easy person to be around.

You're right, I did assume that you did. My apologies for that. I've just seen a lot of criticism about Stapp's personal life during the Weathered tour, and it just annoys me anymore. So anytime I hear someone say something about that, in a negative way, I take it as being angry with or insulting Stapp.

Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) Oh, and you do? And again, I wasn't talking trash about him, I said I understood AB!

Never said I did, Lith, never said I did. I only said that I feel it is wrong for people to criticize a guy they don't know personally. I mean, if you were a celebrity and you did/said some wrong things in the past, would you want people to criticize your personal life? I know I wouldn't. I never said that you were talking trash, but there are a lot of AB fans that I know who DO talk trash about Stapp's personal life. It's the same thing with Stapp fans badmouthing Mark, Flip and Brian's personal life.

Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) Yeah, but that's not at all true. Brian admitted that he took drugs back in Creed and that he did stupid stuff he shouldn't had done. And that Stapp wasn't really that angle he claimed himself to be.

I don't think that Stapp has ever claimed to be an angel. He has admitted in interviews since the split that he did a lot of wrong things and has said that he is sorry for that. Even though Brian has admitted the drug use, he still has tried to paint himself as somehow better than Stapp. At least that is the impression quite a few have gotten from the interviews.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!