View Single Post
Old 01-26-2006, 08:36 PM   #41
shiver
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed reunion opinion

Quote: (Originally Posted by Braddsn) Shiver, I feel ya! I can see where you are coming from, because as much as I hate to say it, Stapp can really be a tool. I hated Stapp for the last 2 years of Creed. Personally, I feel that Stapp was 99% of the reason that Creed split. (Although nobody really knows). If not for his ego, teamed with the drug/alchohol problems, we would probably still have Creed. I have always been a decent judge of character, and for some reason, even though Stapp can really be an idiot, I do see good in him. Some people are just all bad, period. But I think he is good deep down. And I can only hope he has learned from all of this. IF there ever is the chance of a reunion, then Stapp would have to really adjust his attitude. It seems that he is not as cocky now that Creed is over, and he is maybe seeing some light. But who knows!

By the way, what do you think of the songs "You Stand Here with Me" and "Hide"? Listen to them before you answer. Alot of ppl tend to be hard on the "Weathered" album, but I think there is some good stuff on it.

Later!

Okay I just went through, and listened to the whole Weathered album. It's been awhile. YSHWM is decent, and Hide is a little better. Bullets and OLB are my favorite songs from the album, and OLB is one of my favorite Creed songs, ever. It's just that I cannot listen to every single song on that CD, I skip around. MOP and HC I don't. Especially MOP. I honestly think that Mark is having so much fun, and has so much animosity built up, that he wouldn't let himself do a Creed reunion. I think that goes for Flip too. I think whenever they think of Creed they think, it was a good moneymaker, but I think the end may have ruined it for them.