View Single Post
Old 04-16-2005, 05:15 PM   #30
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ed Wood) LMAO! You reacted exactly how I knew and hoped you would, once again acting like you are completely gay for Zakk Wylde.

I don't have to be able to play that stuff (even though I doubt you can play it all) to say that I don't like him and think that he's overrated. Many people act as if he is the savior of rock music, which is just a stupid thing to say. He will never be as inventive as someone like Tom Morello. He may be better in certain ways, but will never be close to being as original as him.

And, IMO, he has one of the worst voices in the history of rock and roll.

PS: Chris Cornell rules all
I Dare you to say that to my fucking Face You Little Bitch.

1... Yeah if you don't Like Zakk Wylde... and you think he's fucking over-rated... then go ahead... but the Fact that you call him the Most over-rated Musicians EVER... Obviously shows how Ignorant you are. yeah... Zakk's Voice isn't That great on Mafia... I'll be the 1st to admit it... but zakk is so much more than a vocalist. If you knew anything about instruments you would know that zakk is a Living Legend.

2...You obviously haven't heard Zakk's Voice back in his Pride and Glory or Solo album days... becuase then you wouldn't be talking Like a Fucking Dick like you are now.
I'm a Guitarist and i KNOW how difficult Zakk's guitar parts are. He is NOT the Most over-rated musician Of all Time... ( I reserve that place for either Billie Joe Armstrong or Kurt Cobain.)

3... I have nothing against Chris Cornell... tom Morello or the the rest of Audioslave... i think they're a great band...

Jesus + Guitars = Life

Last edited by Wylde-Tremonti : 04-16-2005 at 05:18 PM.