View Single Post
Old 04-15-2005, 05:56 PM   #17
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ed Wood) The only one on there worth listening to/buying is the new Audioslave album. Can't wait for it!

And Zakk Wylde is the most overrated musician of all time. In fact, I can't even listen to him.
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS... How dare you... FUCK... Let's See you play Every single Randy Rhoads, Jake E Lee songs (note for note i might add) and Produce some of Ozzy's Greatest songs to date... AND Creating some AMAZING Masterpieces with Black Label... He Writes, Sings, Plays Both Acoustic and Electric Guitars... plays Piano, banjo and i'm sure some other instruments. He has Made 8 album and 2 DVDs in 7 years. He is the Hardest Working Man In Rock And Still finds time to be a Committed Father and Husband.
You must have a Really fucking narrow view of time if you honestly think Zakk wylde is the most ovverrated Musician of all time.

P.S. Yes I am Opinionated. But you can not say that Zakk is the most overrated musician of all time... considering their are some HORRIBLY overrated musicians out there... Zakk Is Deserving of more than a majority of the praise he gets.

Jesus + Guitars = Life

Last edited by Wylde-Tremonti : 04-15-2005 at 05:59 PM.