View Single Post
Old 07-27-2003, 11:11 PM   #969
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Ok I'm gonna be brave. I don't know how good this will be it's me first time but here it goes:

I'm just getting off a plane at the Maui airport in Hawaii. As I'm going to pick up my bags I run into this guy. Looking up my heart starts to flutter as I'm looking into the eyes of Scott Stapp. He realizes immediately that I know who he is and puts his hand up to mouth and shakes his head. He says "Please don't say anything and I'll take you out to dinner!" Of course me pass up an opportunity like that NO WAY! So, he helps me get my bags and we drive to his hotel. He of course has the whole top floor to himself. He says I can change in his room for dinner so I find the best dress I can find shower and get dressed. We have the most beautiful view at dinner. We are right on the beach. We talk and get to know each other a little bit. After dinner we walk along the beach joking and just having a great time. He asks me what one of my favorite songs is. I tell him "To Whom it May Concern" He starts to sing the chorus to me as he brushes my hair away from my eyes. Staring straight into my eyes I began to shake. Before I can say anything he takes my face in his hands a ever so softly kisses me on the lips. Of course I'm taken back by this. He asks if that was ok. "Yes, that was wonderful!' He does it again but this time he kisses me harder and my knees start to buckle. He feels this and asks if I want to go back to his room. So, we go back, he has flowers everywhere and candles are burning next to a bath full of bubbles. We of course get in the tub and make love all night long!!! I wake to a rose on my pillow with a note that says "Can't wait to see you again tonight" Love - Scott.

Ok , how was that! I'm soo :embarass: right now!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "