Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 02:07 PM   #2638
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~~GLORY TO GOD

PRAISE JESUS, Recooparating Ya,alls From The Holiday Pretty Colors And The Star Spangle Banner i wish i would have stayed home and whatched Born On The 4th Of July A Song For Distressed PRAISE JESUS Psalm 56,1,6 BE Merciful unto me O GOD For Man Would swallow Us All Up PRAISE JESUS He Fighteth Daily AMEN To Oppresseth US If All Be Good Ya,als The Destroyer And His Workers Of Inquity Will Find SOMETHING AMEN Mine Enmies Would Daily Swallow Me Up FOR THEY BE MANY THAT FIGHT AGAINST ME O THOU MOST HIGH And If So They Try To Prevail Against Us So They Try To Prevail Against His Almighty WILL PRAISE JESUS What Time We OUR AFRAID We Will TRUST IN THEE IN GOD I WILL PRAISE HIS WORD IN GOD WE PUT OUR TRUST I WILL NOT FEAR WHAT FLESH CAN DO TO ME Everyday They Wrest My Words All Their Thoughts Agre Against Me For Evil They Gather Themeselves together they hid themeselves they mark my steps WHEN THEY Wait For My Soul ONLY THE FOOL Says Ya,alls I CAN DECIVE GOD, PRAISE JESUS, Luke 11>1>10 And It Came To Pass That He was praying in a certian place when he ceased one of his disciples said unto him Lord teach us to pray as john also taught his disciples and he said unto theme Whe Ye Pray Say Our Father Which Art In Heaven Hallowed be thy name thy kingdom come PRAISE JESUS Thy Will Be Done On earth as in heaven so in earth PRAISE JESUS Give Us day by day our daily bread And forgive us our sins for we also forgive everyone that it is debt to us and lead us not into temptation PRAISE JESUS But GLORY TO GOD Its Just Best That We Our Delivered From Evil AS ONLY HE CAN DO Verse 10 FOR EVERY ONE THAT ASKS HE THAT SEEKS Find It And To Him That Knocks It Shall Be Open PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH Ya,s IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME